With over 560 million internet users, India is the second largest online market in the world, ranked only behind China. This is a high time that you strengthen your online presence and dominate your competitors in your niche.
Why do Small and Medium businesses and start-ups need an online presence?
- Better accessibility and 24/7 platform for improvisation.
2. Broader reach of customers and maximum interactions.
3. Adding the professional look to your business.
4. Easier Selling and Marketing.
Thousands of small and medium businesses have increased their revenue by up to 10 times by going online and leveraging Digital Marketing. The online marketplace is the new destination for a huge majority of present generation buyers with boundless opportunities.
Digital marketing is the new way of communicating with your target audience, bringing in consumer traffic to your virtual shop or website and increasing the reach and exposure of your business potential by targeting convertible audiences on different platforms.
With 5+ years of experience on the field of digital marketing and web development, we can certainly tell for sure that, taking your business online and marketing digitally, not just helps you increase your revenue 10 folds but also:
- Helps you understand your customers and their demands better.
- Examine the latest trends.
- Gives you more insight to work on your products to compete in your market
- Gives you a bright national (also International) exposure which helps you increase your business without bounds.
- Helps you come out as a brand, serve a broader customer base nationwide or internationally, and build a valuable market reputation.
Here are the top ten most successful strategies to grow your business online in 2020 and beyond:
1. Create a Professional Website.
A website is the first and most important step for creating a landmark of your presence on the internet; there are tons of Platforms to choose from when it comes to creating a website.
You can create a static website using HTML, CSS, or some other languages which at times can be a huge pain, maintaining and creating minor changes on the website.
That’s when CMS platforms like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress comes to your rescue. Among all these CMS platforms WordPress comes out to be the most preferred platform with over 60 million active WordPress websites on the internet.
With our 5+ years of web – development experience and over 100+ happy clients, we’re highly specialized to take care of all your hassles.
Check out our most Popular Web – Development Plans at never before affordable prices.
With a highly specialized team of developers and Content creators, we create websites with premium themes, Plugins with huge customizing options for you.
2. Make it easier for your Consumers to contact you.
This is a huge step towards growing your business 10x by leveraging internet searches.
This includes some important steps:
- Register your Business on Google (If it’s not already been registered)
- Create a contact form on your website, and make it easily accessible on your site.
- Create a custom Email-id for your business under your Domain, for a professional approach to your clients (you can also create a auto-forward to your current Email-id)
3. Leverage Digital Marketing for exponential growth of your Business online.
This is a very significant step and does most of the work for bringing in huge traffic to your business.
Digital Marketing is a huge domain on its own and has different sub-categories with immense possibilities to focus on.
Digital marketing involves advertising your product or business online to focused group of consumers of a particular domain, who have the highest potential to convert into leads. That saves you time and money being more effective & viewer involved than conventional ads.
Digital marketing involves several sub-points or pillar points which, when covered strategically, helps you create an effective digital marketing Campaign. Some of those being:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Email Marketing
4. Digital marketing at SocioGrow
At SocioGrow we take care of all the hassles for you!!
we have a dedicated and focused team of Digital marketing experts, who are constantly working and striving towards great heights in this field and Industry.
We are constantly driven to produce exceptional result for our client. Recent testimonials show that our clients have experienced up to 800% increase in their revenue as a result of our precisely planned highly focused digital marketing Campaigns.
Our Client list is filling fast; people are going crazy over our most affordable plans. Where are you?
Choose from our high value for money plans on limited period discounts.
5. Become highly reachable to your Customers.
No business is possible without customer interaction. If you want your customers to reach you through your website, you must create an easy way to contact you.
Create a contact Page on your website, with all the possible ways to reach your business.
Create a contact form on that page for your customers to contact your business, also mention other necessary details about your business, such as contact no, address, Email id.
You can also mention your details and create a contact now button on the footer of your website.
6. Build an Email list
Majority of the visitors who leave your site will not come back again (at least not directly). So, what is the most effective way to bring them back to your Site every time you post a new article/product or maybe create a flash sale on your site?
Getting their Email addresses!!
Get your customer’s email addresses and build an email list. Email marketing being the most reliable and convertible way to communicate with your customers is also cost effective.
After you create your Email list you can start promoting your articles/products, or you can also promote affiliate links and notify your subscribers about any flash deals that might active or about to start on your site.
This Increases Visitor involvement on your site, customer retention, and also increases the sales figure by a huge margin, in-case of pre-announced Flash sales.
7. Drive Organic traffic to your site
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search engines giants like Google, Bing serves as the major sources of traffic for most of the websites on the internet. If you want to drive traffic to website in a highly cost effective (or maybe free) way, then you certainly wanna rank higher in the SERPs.
To rank Higher on the SERPS you need to optimize your content according to the search intent and user interest, also use effective techniques to make your website more search Engine Friendly. This is known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Content Creation and Marketing:
This is the easiest way to drive organic traffic to your site by creating niche relevant content on your site. Add a blog to your site, post useful content on it which will help you gain tons of free targeted traffic from Google for free.
WordPress enables you to create a separate blog page on your site and arrange them into different categories and tag
In order to create Great, relevant content you need to plan your content strategy by finding most relevant keywords your target audience might search for. While doing your Keyword research, make sure to find variations of most searched keywords by your audience. Adding such keywords in your article will tremendously help you in boosting your SERP rankings.
8. Analyze your traffic in-depth:
There are multitude of tools available on the internet (free or paid), which you can use to analyze different aspects of your traffic. One Major Player in this field is Google Analytics. Link your website with Google analytics, and it will give you daily insights of your site.
Analyze your traffic, its sources, sessions, the age group and interest of your audience.
You need to be clear about who your product is targeted to, or who are your ideal customers. If you target the whole world or every possible internet user, you’ll end up reaching no one, since your effort will be scattered and too light on actually interested customers to create and effect. You won’t be able to reach your ideal consumer group unless you are speaking with your target audience.
The more specific & target focused you get with your branding and messaging, the easier it is to create a perfect marketing strategy. This ultimately leads to growth of your business.
9. Leverage Social Media Marketing for traffic
Social media is a treasure box for marketers and businesses worldwide. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube are some of the big branches of this huge tree of opportunity.
Facebook alone has a daily active user base of 1.62 billion, which points at around 20% of the world population, which again screams its own business potential.
With such a huge audience, social media comes out as a huge platform for promoting your products, services, businesses or blogs.
You can leverage different social media platforms for different audience groups. For example, Pinterest has a huge majority of female audience, so if you have a business or blog which traditionally serves women consumers, Pinterest is the way to go.
To bring in huge traffic from Social Media you must increase audience involvement with your brand in different Social Media platform. There are tons of things you can do to achieve that:
- Create a Facebook Page of your Brand
- Create a Facebook group which would serve as a community or discussion forum for your industry
- Focus on Social Media Platforms which are suitable for your Industry or Niche. For example, if you have a Women’s fashion business, Pinterest and Instagram would fetch you more results than LinkedIn.
- Make sure that the content you create is easily sharable. So, that when visitors share your content, that serves as an advertisement.
10. Run Advertisement Campaigns (PPC)
Ads being the most important part of Digital marketing forms the base of consumer attraction and Re-targeting of interested viewers.
Advertisement campaigning can be extremely powerful and tremendously effective in increasing your business revenue, if planned and executed strategically.
Advertisement campaigns are gradually getting cheaper and affordable every day, using programs like Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, you can set your own limit, budget, Target Audience, Keyword etc.
11. Use different Promotional techniques to boost sales and conversions
Big brands and businesses use different promotional strategies to boost their sales, but such smart strategies are not limited to big brands & businesses anymore, every business, Big or Small are adapting such strategies. Here are few of those highly successful smart strategies:
- Flash Deals: Flash deals are a great way to create scarcity demand among consumers. This kind of deals are held for a very short period of time and are popular for finishing the stock even before the sale ends, if marketed properly.
- Discounts: This is a “Not so new” but still equally effective tactic used by most businesses these days. This kind of strategy usually involves lowering the item’s price by a good margin, tempting your consumers to not miss this opportunity.
12. Optimize your Site’s load Speed and performance
User Experience plays a vital role in maintaining your site’s traffic, customer retention and mostly importantly creating a brand reputation.
Studies show that the average human attention span has dropped from 12 seconds to 7 seconds.
That demands you as the owner of your site, to optimize your site’s load speed and performance, which would have a direct impact on your site’s page views and ultimately its revenue.
It is important to have a professional yet simple and mobile responsive design on your Website, however while striving for such result; you might end up having a slow and heavy Website
There are several factors to consider while optimizing your site’s page load speed and Performance. Here are few of the ones you might consider:
- Choose a light theme (Recommended to invest in a premium theme)
- Get a reliable Hosting, with good customer support.
- Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Compress every image (PNG format recommended) before you upload it on your site.
- Optimize every single pages and posts to lower your page weight (Page Size under 1 MB is recommended).
That covers almost all the basics of highly strategies to “Grow your Business 10x using Digital marketing in a low budget”. Hope this tutorial helps you build your Dream Business empire Online.
No worries. We’ve got your Back. From Web designing to Digital marketing on every possible Platforms, We ace it all. With a team of highly specialised professionals, we are driven to take care of all for you, so that you can Concentrate on your Money stream.